08 December 2005

Blue Mouthed Baby

Yes, I have a blue mouthed baby...

Dorado is still fighting Thrush and his pediatrician suggested using Gentian Violet. Lovely stuff it is. I gave him his first dose today... We'll see if it works. The Nystatin wasn't cutting it. Poor boy. I actually brought him in on Monday to be checked for a bad cough. Fearing it was sinking into his lungs again, I just wanted to be safe. He was happily -happily since it didn't involve another Hospital visit, which by the way he did have RSV during his last illness- diagnosed with a head cold.

He is improving slowly.

Meanwhile, life is ticking by. Business has picked up some which is nice. Now to try and swing those Hospital bills, commercial insurance and the Holidays. Fun.

I guess I'm having a hard time even writing about my simple life. I am stressed, depressed and feel guilty. I have it good in comparison to others, yet, I feel like things are crumbling around me. Go figure. I seriously feel like crying at even the silliest things, yet have suppressed it all. R can't stand anyone crying. That includes, babies, wives and three year olds. Nice and healthy, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home