24 May 2005

Tired of being Tired

This is more than ridiculous, I just can't shake this tired feeling I am constantly having! I thought the second trimester was supposed to be the energy months!

We managed to go offshore fishing this past Saturday. It was so gorgeous out there. As far as you can see, just gorgeous deep iridescence blue water. We caught several Dolphin (Mahi-Mahi, Dorado), and a 37 pound Wahoo. Tide reeled in three small Dolphin we set him up with. So for his offshore fishing catches, Tide has now officially reeled in one King Mackerel and three Dolphin. For 2 ¾ years old, not too bad! (I caught my first offshore fish at 25)

I have a whole rant of negativity that I'm going to blow off for now. I need to lighten up and give up on being able to have even one fucking inch of control on my own life. In a nut shell, my Holiday weekend is not going to go as I thought it would. Big deal, it could be worse.

On a brighter note, the child within is kicking up a storm lately. R still hasn't felt him from the outside. More due to his lack of patience than the kids kicking abilities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home