01 April 2005

I hate...

I hate being emotional with a husband that doesn't believe in crying. (unless it's an absolute disaster causing the tears; death or the equivalent) I hate being in a position to try to keep my head up when things are crumbling around me. I hate how R and I feed off each others bad moods, creating the impossibly worse mood. I hate how I don't remember anything anymore. I hate how when I work really hard to pull off a parts order one fucking part can ruin the whole attempt creating a failure. I hate the urge to pull my hair out. Really. I hate getting upset at other drivers when Tide is in the car. In fact I hate getting upset in front of Tide, it's an emotion he doesn't understand. It confuses him and makes me sad. I hate stupid people. I hate people who shoo dogs away so they won't be touched by them. I hate how my parents both disappoint me and I'm the only one who works at our relationships. I hate how you have to work at some relationships, it shouldn't be work. I hate it when the wind blows my paperwork around my office. I hate being annoyed by customers. I hate people who think we are filthy rich, when we're scraping by. (what business is it of theirs anyway) I hate. I hate and I wish I was more positive than that.

1 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also HATE old men who come in with their belts buckled, their shorts unzipped and unbuttoned.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home