31 March 2005

Frozen Brain = Boring Post

My mind freezes when I think of what to write. Defeats the purpose, right?

I had my second OB appointment Wednesday morning. All my blood work was good. Measuring good. Gained one pound. (for a total of five) Apparently all is going smoothly. He listened to the heartbeat, let me, but I don't think I heard it right, sounded more like my stomach sounds. I have my next appointment April 22nd. He said they'd make my u/s appointment around the 18th week. (which should be around May 10th) I'll find out the sex (hopefully). I like to be prepared.

Last Thursday when I picked up Tide, he was sleeping in the office. 101.2 fever. Thursday night and Friday it held, Saturday he felt better, the nose started to run, Sunday it turned into a cough and has been since. All night long (it seems). Every day he seems a little better. I just am tired of this routine. He's been coughing since December. I've read it's common with his asthma, but you would think his medication would relieve it, which it doesn't. The coughing has also triggered several vomiting incidents. Lovely.

I'm not big on the Holiday thing. Well, especially the religion and holiday thing. Like what does the bunny have to do with Jesus? Not my gig, thanks. Easter is the Bunny to me. I'll skip the religious stuff. Tide, being sick, missed his Daycare's egg hunt and party on Friday. Ray's sister Dawn and family stayed in our trailer. (they live about 2½ hours away) Sunday morning we hid 159 eggs for the three little kids. Tide (2), Mark (3) and Katie (5). They were so much fun to watch. Man, small kids are cute. Needless to say Tide was proud of his breakfast. "Candy" he replied with a smile. We really don't give him a lot of candy/sweets, though you wouldn't think that watching him. He is obsessed. I mean B-A-D. Evil chocolate child back! So, I hid it all. I hid it so well that R and I are a bit ill thinking about how much we've consumed. Yuck. No candy with the next Holiday... I promise.

Though I do have to add, I have a renewed passion for peanut butter cups. Sadly, they are all gone.

I'm doing laundry while I'm writing this, (I'm also working), the machine is off balance and is now prancing across the floor. As long as it doesn't come through the door, I'll be fine. I think.

Time has passed, and I'll probably chalk this up as the boring post. I just spent 1 hour and 15 minutes looking up parts for a customer. I didn't realize until late in the game that my cut off times for ordering all were closing in around me. So, in the end I was frantically calling three of my distributors searching for parts to complete this customers order. In the end, I'll end up with a profit of roughly $30 for my time and efforts. Sigh.

1 Comments:

At 3:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
For it is certainly plausible allowing an individual the chances are greater budget, there are significantly more choices out there If budget is not an all in one down side to this to your family for those times when they need to purchase some of these computers,you need to start so that you have what you will have this tablet computer repair as well as for or even how you are going in order to use aspect and what kinds of applications you want to learn more about owned or operated

 

Post a Comment

<< Home