18 March 2005

Back to "Normal"

So, everything is back to normal, like nothing ever happened. How long does this go on before someone or something snaps? (years so far)

I did shut down several conversations that R started. The ones that go something like,"...and I'll move out of here so YOU can have your space, since you don't want me anymore... and I'll pack my stuff up and go so you don't have to look at me... ". I told him to stop, since I do Love him, I do not Hate him, Do not want him to leave and have NEVER said anything of the sort.

I can't stand it when he gets like that. It's this self pity thing that I'm not sure what he's trying to accomplish when he does it. I told him it makes me feel horrible and he needs to stop. I do not need to feel guilty for his fucked up thought process. He's like a child whining to get his way. For some reason it's easier to lay it on me instead of facing whatever is really bothering him.

Yes, R is on Pr0zac, though he has never seen anyone other than our GP. The main reason our GP will prescribe it is due to the high stress our business puts on us. (no, I'm not on anything)

I had a strange dream last night. I still can't figure out where I was, but I was blogging about my last pregnancy and how I ended up with weekly visits to a psychiatrist. Something I may actually write about soon. The one thing that really stuck in my head is how I really feel I didn't belong there. How I had been socially pushed into believing I needed that care in order to be "alright". I still think this, and often wonder if things are happening due to me, who I am, how I live and interact with people. Like would R be in the same position if I weren't here, or is he there because I am here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home