11 March 2005

Why do you write...

This is a question I ask myself. I really don't. However, I want to. I want a better record of my life then a bunch of disjointed e-mails that never quite cover everything. I want something I can look back through and realize things have been better, will be better, or I'm way better off. I want to be able to remember the little details of my sons life and in October my next child's life. I want to remember all the reasons I love my husband and all the reasons he drives me crazy. I want to remember. Something I'm not very good at. My memory has had much better days. Like maybe when I was five and my brain was an empty sponge...

It'll take me a while to set this up where I feel comfortable and can open the can of worms. You know the one that you do open in your diary... bar none. Yeah right like I can be THAT honest with myself. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home