13 March 2005

A carpet of newspaper

Luckily not due to a dog, cat, child, husband, or other unknown critters NEEDING said paper strewn all over the livingroom floor. Instead it's due to this unknown need and desire of Tide's. He is compelled to take every page of the Sunday paper and spread it painstakingly out flat, one piece at a time until every single page is covering every inch of the floor. His next task is to lay on it and roll, slide and tumble.

Recently while fueling our vehicle, I was in the drivers seat, looking back at Tide in his car seat. He was munching on some goldfish. He exclaims, "Ouch, that URT!" I ask "What happened Tide, did you bite your finger?", "Yes" he replied. I gave his normal consoleing while laughing under my breath at his shock that such a thing could happen. A few minutes later I asked If I could have a couple of goldfish. He held some in his hand, while I held my hand under his. Before he would release his goldfish, he cautioned "Be careful Mommy!" What a nice boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home