26 April 2005

What fun.

I just made another appointment with my OB for next week. I think I may have a (an? doesn't look right) urinary tract infection. Not sure, but I feel like it's probably best to hit it in the head if I do have one. If not then something else may be going on. We'll find out. It's an afternoon appointment and she double booked it, so I know it'll be a long afternoon. I always request morning appointments, since I'm all cheery and shit. (which is not the case since during this pregnancy I am constantly exhausted so am not even with it until late morning.) Early appointments rock because they happen roughly when you are scheduled.

We'll see.

I haven't done anything today. I feel like a bump on a log. Absolutely no energy or desire to do any work or anything period. Nice. Nothing like sitting in front of the computer all day and achieving nothing. Where'd my motivation go?

I should be billing out my storage customers, or washing my vehicle, or finishing the bathroom. Instead I am sitting here doing nothing, nothing, nothing. When R is gone I usually end up doing a weeks worth of chores in his absence. Sigh.

I had to call in Deb, my "in house" SIL, to come in and watch the business for the last fifteen minutes so I can get Tide from Daycare without spending more than we already do. So I just hope she doesn't come over to chat before I need to leave. I just don't have the stomach for her.

Boy this all sounds pretty fucking negative... not my intention, really I'm not in a bad mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home