09 December 2005

Fuck you I'm a man.

"Because I'm a man it is WRONG of you to come and see if I'm okay when I have walked out of our house some 30-40 minutes without saying where and why I had gone. "

I walked out called out every door, wanting to know R was okay. He has issues with food clogging passages, and I was honestly concerned. Silly me to continue my concern. Since obviously he had left because his/our/my baby was wailing at the top of his lungs inconsolable... while Tide his/our/my son was just needing help in the potty. (sadly whining about it without remorse)

So what. The boys were both going off, I held my ground. I helped Tide and finally after feeding, changing, walking, jerking, and bumping got baby to calm enough to search for R. I find him in our boat. He's defensive when I find him. Defensive because I went to those lengths to find where he was. " I just needed space to relax". Fine by me (really) I wanted to know he was okay, not dying in the ditch.

Well I guess I suck, I guess I'm in the wrong here, apparently I'm suppose to sit inside with the kids and wonder for, uh, hours(?) Until I hear if he's alive or not. Fuck me.

1 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Now, what were you thinking? Heh. Taking care of the little babies first... woman, where are your priorities?

LOL.

Hang in there :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home