03 November 2006

Not in Touch

Ok, So, I'm not doing what I promised myself I would do. I am not talking to this venue like I need to. I need a fucking outlet yet continually bottle, seal and send it all. Lovely. So, now that I've doubled my dosage of anti-depressants, I can get through a day without my meltdowns. Great. Thrilled, really.

My boys are really wonderful, R doing well, yet stressed as usual. Tide loving Pre-K and Dorado almost walking, just scared of trusting himself. Dorado studies everything, is just an intriguing little boy. So much fun, yet do needy right now...

We just lost my little girl dog. She was the first Dog that had ever picked me as her human. I'll miss her so much. She was still healthy and I thought had a lot of time on her side... Sadly that wasn't the case.

I'm bummed about finances and everything... Always this time of year... Our property taxes and house/business insurances are due. Bad timing.

Really I have more to share but can't seem to spit it out... I will. And need to. More to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home