30 August 2006

He turned four...

Well, my little man is four. He started school, (pre-K), can't wait for kindergarten, has three girlfriends and loves to fish.

We decided to not have a kids party again this year. Tide was invited to a friends birthday party a couple of weeks before his and no one else showed up. No other kids from his class, just family and Tide and I. It was sad. So, we just had a river day with our friends and that's that. He was the man of the day and it was great.

I have too much going on to go into, but needed to get his stats down since my memory sucks. He had his well visit Tuesday. He is 44.5 pounds and 42.5 inches tall. No concerns in development shy of his lack of a professional dental relationship and his recent dismissal of veggies as a palatable food source. Oh well...

Here's his pose for me... He's a ham.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home