27 March 2006

Whatever

My Morning until 9:15am:

I woke up at 6:30, R had moved to Tide's bed, Tide was in with me, Dorado flailing in his crib. I pour coffee for two and climb into bed as R emerges from Tide's room.

I get Tide a drink, tend to Dorado, diaper & bottle, get another round of coffee in time for me to hit the shower.

I shower. R watches the two boys.

R gets up when I come out and he showers while I make the bed, dress Tide, entertain Dorado, open the business door and unlock the shop door.

R gets out of the shower, puts his shoes on and opens the gate, while I get Tide to brush his teeth, take his vitamin and entertain Dorado. I also get a bank deposit together and write the weekly payment for Daycare.

I get Tide set as R sits down to do his daily computer time while I usually bring Tide to school. Today there's a slight twist as I have a Doctors appointment at 8:45.

R states how "that'll fuck up another morning", as he asks aren't you taking Dorado?

I pack up Dorados shit and shove him and Tide into the car. Needing to leave at 8, I pull out of the driveway at 8:15.

I buzz to school, Take Tide and Dorado in to drop off Tide. Tide clings to me and is pried off by his teacher. (not normal, usually he has no issues walking away, but he decides the cling-to-Mom-game is cool today)

I pay the school and throw Dorado back in his seat. Next I stop by the bank to deposit the money I was able to get from the guy who bounced a check to us... Because you know, my accounts are all fucked up.

I buzz out of the bank, fuel tank reading EMPTY... Of course! (my digital meter says I have 25 miles left of fuel... Should make it to the Doctors office)

I hit one light right, the rest turn red in front of me. I pull into the Doctors office, gather Dorado and his luggage. I sign in and sit. I'm 10 minutes late. Not bad considering.

***I try to get early appointments since they're usually on time in the morning, which works for me, though I hate to be late for them.

I have caught my breath just in time for the nurse to call my name. I weigh in. Of course I have to drop all my luggage and hand the baby off...

I sit on the table with Dorado next to me playing with that awesome crinkle paper on the table. (they really need to market that to babies... 3 months or so to what 7 months?)

The nurse takes my blood pressure... It's high. I just laugh at her. Gee I wonder why.

Needless to say he upped my dose of antidepressants. Apparently he thinks I need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home