12 March 2006

Thoughts

Well, I started reading all of my entries last week in preparation for my first year of this blog... I finally was able to finish this morning. (not much alone time) So, a lot has happened, but I don't feel like I actually wrote down enough. I hope to get better...

R is offshore today. Our Bil and his Dad and brother went with him. Tide was going to go, but came in cough/hacking last night with a fever. He was still hot when R woke up this morning so opted to leave him home. When Tide woke up he was so upset that R went without him, he claims he is not sick and that he doesn't like me. (obviously my fault he is still home and R is offshore without him) Sigh.

I could have gone offshore too, though it would have been a little crowded, but I plan on visiting with my Mother today. She is closing on her house April 3rd and is moving to southwest Georgia. I wanted a day to hang with her without R or her husband... We're meeting in a couple of hours.

So, I went to my family doctor a couple of weeks ago to get birth control and an antidepressant. I feel like I have PPD or something. I hope it works...

I started my personal trainer/gym stuff two weeks ago. I'm feeling a little better physically. He has me on a low calorie diet and exercise program. I have lost 5 pounds... Only 55 more to go.

As a result of my starting a workout schedule we have even fewer hours together as a family. R works out two days a week, I work out two days a week, we grocery shop Wednesdays and are trying to maintain the weekends as ours. It has been hectic.

The boys are doing well. Dorado is a blast, what a fun age. He is so full of smiles. I walked in Friday night after my workout to find R had put both boys in the tub for a bubble bath. Dorado was belly laughing at Tide who was splashing water at Dorado. It was so wonderful to see them playing like that! Now to get Dorado to stop crying right now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home